We’ve been working really hard over the last two months to build the next version of ClickDroid. This massive update incorporates major features users have requested to date. The list is long so please be sure to finish reading until the end for a complete overview of ClickDroid 2.
Now it’s easier than ever to use ClickDroid. We’ve completely revamped the navigation and placed dashboard controls directly on top of each dashboard.
Go back in time with historical data. This feature allows you to select date ranges past the last 30 days. Older data is archived within ClickDroid, so you will never lose sight of it again.
Each widget will now contain percent change values (deltas) next to each metric comparing data to the previous time period so you can easily identify trends.
Exports allow you to download or schedule automatic email reports of your data in PNG, JPEG, PDF, and CSV formats.
With TV Mode you can set ClickDroid to automatically rotate one or more dashboards for your big screen monitor.
We’ve created an easy to use version of ClickDroid for mobile devices. Simply visit ClickDroid.com in your mobile web browser to see it in action.
Now you can change backgrounds for each of your dashboards. Select from a list of available backgrounds or upload your own.
Easily flip back and forth between the default dark theme and the new light theme by clicking on the slider located on the lower left corner of your screen.
We understand how difficult is it to precisely align all your widgets. With this feature the widgets will automatically try to align themselves to the nearest 10 pixel grid when you try to move or resize them.
Now you can give admin access to your team members. This is tremendously useful when you want the head of each department to manage their own dashboard. This option is available in the user management tab.
It’s not always convenient to poll for data using our custom widgets. Now you can push data into custom widgets using JSON format.You can learn more about this feature here.
- New SERPs Widget : Automatically monitor your keyword rankings on Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Improved Custom Widgets: Added new chart types (e.g. list, table, stacked column, bar, donut, spline, funnel, etc). Also increased the 5 metric limit per widget.
- Improved Twitter Widget : Monitor Twitter metrics over time (e.g. number of followers, tweets, etc).
- Improved Pinterest Widget : Monitor Pinterest metrics over time (e.g. number of pins, likes, etc).
- Improved Facebook Pages Widget : Added 55 new metrics (e.g. viral reach, organic impressions, like sources, check-ins, click types, external referrals, etc).
- Improved YouTube Widget : Added 23 new metrics (e.g. audience retention, demographics, engagement).
- Improved Google Analytics Widget : Filter traffic data using advanced segments. Also added 16 new metrics (e.g. country/region/city lists, time on site, bounce rate, conversion rate, etc).
- Improved Salesforce Widget : Added 26 new metrics (e.g. top lead sources, lead status funnel, top opportunities, win/loss report, top sales reps, etc).
- Improved Constant Contact Widget : Added nice looking charts.
- Improved MailChimp Widget : Added nice looking charts and replaced total opens/clicks with unique counts.
- Improved Zendesk Widget : View historical data.
- Improved WordPress Plugin : View historical data. Please update your existing plugin install. You may download the plugin again here.
If you haven’t already noticed, we recently launched the official ClickDroid blog. Stay up to date on the latest product developments and get internet marketing tips at the same time.
Lastly, we wanted to announce that we’ve hit a new milestone… 20,000 users! Thanks to all of you for using and supporting ClickDroid. Rest assured that we will continue to serve you to the best of our ability!
What are you waiting for? Log into ClickDroid and check out these new features for yourself!